RFJW's Introduction
RFJW

Post Count

Milestones Earned
4 / 34

Last Seen
4 months ago
RFJW Wrote: 12 months ago
My name is Ruurd Woltring, I'm a 32-year-old singer-songwriter from the Netherlands and I have collaborated with the Dutch symphonic metal band EPICA on the single "Forevermore", which was made possible by "Niks te gek" (meaning: Nothing too crazy), a television show in which mentally disabled people could get their most desired wishes granted.

Aside from that, I'm also part of the Dutch vocal duo Ben & Ruurd (together with my good friend and musical college Ben de Ruiter). We make a combi of old school pop music and melodic rock music with influences of classical music, latin music and electronic dance music, while the lyrics are mostly in Dutch and sometimes even in Spanish or English.

I'm also the founder of the international online melodic rock/symphonic metal cover group FBCV (Full Band Cover Version), in which I'm the growling vocalist (in the band part) and tenor/baritone vocalist (in the choir part).
x2i
Administrator

Post Count

Milestones Earned
19 / 34

Last Seen
2 months ago
x2i Wrote: 12 months ago
Hi Ruurd thanks for joining us here 🙂
RFJW

Post Count

Milestones Earned
4 / 34

Last Seen
4 months ago
RFJW Wrote: 12 months ago
Thanks, its an honor to be amongst other DbA fans.
cezxnne
VIP Member

Post Count

Milestones Earned
15 / 34

Last Seen
2 months ago
cezxnne Wrote: 11 months ago
Hi Ruurd, nice to meet you 🙂 That's great how involved you are with music, that's so cool! ^.^
RFJW

Post Count

Milestones Earned
4 / 34

Last Seen
4 months ago
RFJW Wrote: 4 months ago
Thanks. I still enjoy making music.

This forum requires you to Log In before you can reply to topics.
Register Today!